The 2015-16 Tenant Central programme has now ended. For more information about tenant events contact Tpas on 0161 868 3500, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Tpas website.
Building on the incredible success of Tenant Central 2013 – 15, Tpas ran a programme of 9 Tenant Central events between November 2015 and February 2016. The events were FREE for tenants to attend. Tenant Involvement Now events informed and inspired tenants across the country. Each event provided expert knowledge and practical support. We brought together information on current housing policy, the latest approaches to involvement, local case studies, networking opportunities and interactive exercises to look plan for more effective tenant involvement tomorrow.
Benefits tenants gained from attending
- networking with peers across the region;
- learning how the latest policy decisions are affecting tenant involvement today and tomorrow;
- examining the latest tenant involvement approaches in interactive sessions;
- taking away practical and innovative ideas from local case studies;
- hearing about current tenant involvement issues and trends from out keynote speakers.
Where were they?
Manchester 30 November;
Southamton 8 December;
Exeter 26 January;
London 2 February;
Birmingham 9 February;
Wellingborough Homes 10 February;
Brighton 18 February;
Newcastle 23 February.
See the news page for reports from the events